Monday, March 18, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired by...peculiar eye wear. A little trend that I am starting to pick up on lately in the many photos I go through each day is adorned or unusually shaped sunglasses, and not just the floral style that we've all seen and probably diy-ed last month. I can imagine wearing a statement pair of sunglasses that can make a usually bland outfit pop with a sense of quirkiness.
Wanting...a leopard coat. I have animal print on my mind lately since Stella McCartneys' latest collection and am in dire need of a quality faux leopard print coat that doesn't make me look tacky.
Wearing...all things silver. Silver has always been my go to colour for jewellery, however recently I have really been obsessed with a more brushed, antique look.
Listening to...Decisions by Borgore feat. Miley Cyrus. I randomly clicked onto this video one day and since have not been able to get it out of my head!
Happy Monday!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can