Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Are You Jelly?

 I have jumped well and truly onto the Jelly Sandal bandwagon ordering my first pair from Jelly Beans, an awesome Australian website selling nothing but Jellies! I purchased the clear sparkle pair thinking they will make any outfit that extra bit quirky. Below I've put together an outfit featuring my new kicks and a dress I've just bought from General Pants Co. by Don't Ask Amanda, and a necklace and bag from the markets.


As soon as the clear pink pair come back in stock in my size I'm buying them!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Jelly shoes are so fun and cute remind me of childhood love your ones x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to buy a pair for so long!! Two in fact, in the same colours as you! I'm off to Thailand in a couple of weeks and I reckon these are probably the perfect shoe ever to holiday in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i love these! i just stole my sisters dark blue pair x

    www.golden-silhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! But this kind of shoes is what my grandfather already use years ago. In the north of spain they call it: Cangrejeras. Come from the word cangrejo (crab in english) because is the perfect footwear for walking on the rocks, where the crabs live. Is nice that now it is in fashion, but I always found it uncomfortable.
    Kisses

    http://smokercaterpillar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can