Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Make Up Review: L'Oreal Mega Volume Mascara

 So for the month of March I trialled a new mascara and wanted to try a type that would give me the largest lashes possible, this led me to L'Oreals' Mega Volume Waterproof Collagene 24 hour hold mascara (what a mouthful!).
Pros - The volume I get is about 3 times my normal lash length and makes my eyes look huge. The brush seems to coat each lash as is good at separating clumps.
Cons - I have no real issues with this mascara other than the little lumps is sometimes leaves behind on my lashes, but that seems true of all mascaras!
Overall I give this mascara a 9/10.

If you have a make up product you think I should try out then let me know in the comments!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at your lashes!! They're so long, well now I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous

    stop by for a visit,

    Lydia Lange from Vintage2Vogue
    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can