Saturday, April 6, 2013

March on Instagram

(My new wacom drawing tablet, making my uni life so much easier!)
March was a busy month for me, going part time at one of my jobs and finally going back to uni. Things were a bit crazy and unorganised for the first few weeks but I think I'm finally getting the hang of actually doing homework again! Here are just a few pics of the things I captured on instagram this past month!
 (Finding my old hippie pants in the back of my wardrobe)
 (My new vintage shorts from Miss Brown Vintage)
 (A very successful haul at the markets!)
 (Outdoor movie fun with my friends)
 (My little cousin and I on Easter Sunday)
 (My wardrobe after putting all my winter clothing back in it, the rails were bending!)
(What I woke up to on Easter Morning)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!
xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can