Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MBFWA: Trend Report

 I was wanting to create a trend report myself of MBFWA after looking at all the pictures from the shows, however I was unable to find a website that showed all the runway photos! So I've looked at the Marie Claire website and their trend report for this years MBFWA and I have to say I agree with their analysis of the shows, as I have been waiting for a few of these trends to finally appear in Australia after seeing them for so long on the pages of American bloggers. This years' MBFWA was definately memorable, with many great shows, demonstrating the talent of our homegrown designers and also making me realise how important it is to support our local designers!





xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I just discover your blog but i must say it is very nice :)
    I like it a lot, you're very talented !
    I will come back for sure ^^


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can