Saturday, April 20, 2013

Statement Rings

 I seem to just keep adding and adding to my ring collection, and with the addition of two new rings after being convinced at a recent Lovisa sale, I have been prompted to look at how to actually wear my statement rings instead of just buying more. 
This week I want to try and wear at leats one, maybe two, statement rings with a bunch of dainty, thin bands on my other fingers, and a few other smaller rings. I'm really liking the bohemian style of layering with tonnes of jewellery.
 Top: Diva Middle: Sportsgirl Bottom: Market Find
 Top and Middle: Market Finds Bottom: Lovisa
 Top: Lovisa Bottom: Sportsgirl
I think just wearing one or two statement rings might be better than just wearing them all...

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can