Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 14

Once again I have reverted back to buying typically black and white pieces at the markets. I just can't help myself, they are my favourite colours (shades?) to wear and I have such a hard time trying to find well designed coloured clothing as it is usually in a style that I would just never wear or has a ridiculous print on it that makes it look like something you would buy from Kmart.
The above shawl was just $3 and is probably my favourite purchase today. I have started to love wearing very flowing and oversized outerwear and the print of this is just amazing.
I have finally bought myself a black denim jacket and this one was only $5! I'm thinking I'll spray some diluted bleach on it to give it a more worn look,
I did very well once again in the jewellery department, this week finding lots of long necklaces rather than statement necklaces like last week. They were all roughly $2.

I picked up this button up shirt/dress today for $3, I don't usually wear things like this but I thought I would give it a try. It also has an open back meaning that I need to figure out a way to wear it without it showing off the love handles my bras give me haha.
This grey tshirt dress was just $2, I love good basics like this.
Finally I bought this dress from a friend of mine who was selling today for just $1, I think it will look cool with a shunky knit cardigan and a long necklace and some combat boots.

xx

Tip Ten: Pay the sellers in coins ($1 and $2) because it is considerate to them as they often don't have enough change to give just to one person. Avoid paying with $20 and $50 (especially!) notes unless you are buying many items.


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can