Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part Eleven

 After last weeks rather dull Easter Sunday Markets I was ready again for the usual dozens of stalls and coming home with a decent loot, and I was not disappointed picking up lots of really cool pieces for decent prices!
The above vintage green dress (the picture makes it seem darker than it actually is, you'll hopefully see its true colour in an outfit post soon) was just $3! I'm really loving the shift style of dress at the moment, something I can easily slip on that isn't clingy and makes a great basic!
 My new $2 white pants here blend into my bedspread so you don't get a great look at them, but I can tell you that they are a relaxed fit, high-waisted, 3/4 length pants that tapers slightly at the bottom, that I can't wait to wear with a crop top and long necklaces.
 This bag was an absolute steal today, being only $2 and what I later found out from my dad, real leather. It is the perfect boho essential!
 This vintage top isn't my usual style, yet the great thing about the markets is that I can try new things cheaply, and when I got home and tried it on, I knew I made a good purchase. I think it's going to look really cool with a pair of black skinny jeans, ankle boots, huge earrings and a stack of bracelets.
 Just a basic clutch I picked up for $4.
 This is the cutest purchase of today, a mini fake Chanel handbag for just $2! It will come in handy when I am travelling light.
Finally my absolute favourite purchase of the day are my new coral coloured heels. They were $10 which is over the usual price I like to spend on items. however once I had tried them on I knew I was in love with every detail, from the laces to the gold mirror cut out in the heel.

I did pick up some cool bangles today as well, however seeing as this post was so long already I'll save them to show you next week!

xx

Tip Seven: Always carry your debit card with you, even though you may be trying to stick to a money limit, if you find that one item you fall immediately in love with but don't have any money you will regret walking away from it!

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can