Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part Thirteen

 It is getting harder and harder to get out of bed on the mornings of the markets as I have usually stayed up until 12am the night before, and my bed is just too cozy to be rejected, especially in the winter months. However after 4 alarms I manage to muster up the courage to get out of bed and it is almost always worth it!
Today I picked up some incredible pieces of jewellery, the total of all the pieces in the picture above being just $10! They're all really tribal and ethnic looking and I can't wait to wear them as statement pieces over simple black and white shirts.
 This wet look denim skirt was just $3.
 I don't usually go for shirts like this, but I really liked the geometric pattern and the cut out shoulder detail. I picked it up for $3 and am thinking of wearing it over a colourful pair of pants or a maxi skirt with a pair of creepers!
 I couldn't get a whole photo of this maxi dress I bought for $5, but I can assure you it is a beautiful silky fabric that flows really well. Again I don't usually go for outfits like this, but I was drawn to the etheral and boho look of it, and it reminded me of something that Nicole Ritchie would wear!
My final purchase today were these boots for just $2 and I am completely in love. They are so soft and comfortable and look very similar to a pair that a famous designer whose name I cannot think of right now designed a few months back, and I am so happy I can finally replicate the trend!

xx

Tip Nine: Today it sprinkled down lightly with rain and instead of bringing along an umbrella and trying to juggle it while looking through racks of clothing, I simply wore a raincoat with a hood that covered my face and kept me dry. Like the scouts say, always be prepared!

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Really like all these pieces! Loved your blog and can't wait to see your next posts!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can