Monday, April 1, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Daphne Groeneveld. I've been seeing a lot of photos of her lately and am permanently fixated in a state of awe of her beauty. The photoshoots she has been doing are so gorgeous and are just giving me so many ideas for styling and hair and make up.
Wanting...A bold, statement necklace. Something really tribal like and bohemian that I can wear with a simple black dress and be the only piece of jewellery I have to wear.
Wearing...The basics. I am currently on a study break off from uni and will be spending the majority of my time working on assignments so nothing too amazing will be worn this week other than a pair of cut offs and plain shirt.
Listening to...Bow Down by Beyonce. It is a really bizarre song and nothing like what Beyonce has done before, however it is catchy as hell and I can't seem to get it out of my head! Also I find all the controversy about the lyrics ridiculous.
Happy Monday and have a great week!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore this inspiration! She is so gorgeous!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is beyond amazing, it's really huge, quite the statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace.... i adore! i'd love for you to check out my blog i just started! thankyou! http://bornwithstyleandsense.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!

    http://www.frankvinyl.com/2013/03/what-about-yves-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is one of a kind!

    Loving your blog by the way x

    http://www.furoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can