Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Christine Centenera. The Harpers Bazaar Fashion Editor whose wardrobe I'm sure women everywhere would love to covet. I don't think I've ever seen her put a foot wrong in her outfits, and I absolutely idolize her style, she puts together looks that are the perfect mix between basics and statement pieces.
Wanting...a broad rimmed black felt hat. If only I could find one that could fit my gigantic head! It would be the perfect accessory to pair with a hippy like maxi dress or a pair of black denim cutoffs and a leather jacket.
Wearing...my sunglasses. This week my dad hung up on my wall this converted photo frame he found on the side of the road (it was verge collection time) which I now use as my sunglasses storage space. It is right next to my door meaning I have no excuse to leave the house without one on my many pairs of sunglasses! (I also have another 10 pairs that didn't fit on the string without falling off :S, I think I have a slight addiction!)
Listening to...Iggy Azalea, an Australian rapper. I listened to one of her songs the other day on YouTube just out of interest and I can't get it out of my head. I'm not too sure whether I like her style or not, she seems to put on a strange accent when she raps, however the tune of the songs themselves are what get to me!
Apologies for not posting this yesterday, it just completely slipped my mind while working on my uni projects, when I finish my final pieces I will definately have to share them with you all!

xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can