Monday, April 22, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Mexicana Fashion. I can see all this bright colour and pattern becoming really popular very soon, especially in the summer months and am already thinking how I could inject small hints of this trend into my winter looks. I'm thinking an embroidered clutch, OTT beaded jewellery or a pom pom headpiece.
Wanting...A Chain Headpiece. A little late on this trend, however I am only really starting to like it now, thinking the look could either be really bohemian or add a bit of freedom to a matching pant suit outfit.
Wearing...Stripes. I think these will be huge for this season and in anticipation have already stocked up on some very cool basics that I can't wait to play around with (guess which one will be featured in this weeks' outfit post!)
Listening to...Girls Love Beyonce by Drake (feat. James Fauntleroy). Again this week I am listening to rap, which is really bizzare for me as I am typically a mainstream or rock listener, however I am enjoying the momentary change!
Happy Monday!
xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. love first picture

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/04/polka-dot-by-gazel.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can