Friday, May 10, 2013

Met Ball Favourites

 Once again MIA from my blogging lately, I had a test today that I've been studying for! So I put together a little post about my favourite looks from the Met Ball. The punk theme was amazing with so many people taking advantage of it and doing it well! There were a few mishaps (Kim K, really?) but for the most part I was really impressed, expecially by a few that I didn't think would be able to pull it off.

 My favourite look of the night was Cara Delevigne, she interpreted the punk look into something really elegant that still had an edge to it!
I think the Met Ball is going to have a massive impact now in the coming months in fashion, with the punk look coming back into style with leather, studs and tartan galore!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can