Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 17

 This week was considerably better than the previous couple of weeks with lots of girls today selling clothes, however I found a lot were selling more generic, cheap brands that aren't really unique. I've been inspired recently by Karla Deras of Karla's Closet so I guess that can explain my purchases of blazers, loose pants and statement bangles. I think I'll have to do a post soon about my favourite looks of hers of all time...
The above pieces of jewellery were all around the $1-$3 mark which is very reasonable. I'm going to have to find another place in my room to put my jewellery as I have run out of room on my dresser!
 These shorts were just $2, they are a little big so sit quite low around my hips making them a longer short than what I usually wear, so I am considering shortening them or finding a way to wear them long!
 This blazer was $5 and falls so beautifully, the blazer I already own is very business like and stiff and I've always wanted something that was more graceful and seems casual enough for everyday wear.
 These white palazzo pants were $3 and they are the first pair to actually fit me properly around my waist and be the right length. I never usually wear pants this wide, so styling them may be a bit tricky! It will just have to be something to get used to.
Finally this pink blazer was free from my friend who was selling down there today but I do plan on giving her some money for it next time I see her. But I am so glad I now own it as a light pink blazer has been on my wishlist for a few years now! It falls beautifully and looks best with the sleeves pushed up.

xx

Tip Thirteen: Wear shoes that keep your feet warm yet can easily be taken off and put back on for when you need to try on shoes!

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can