Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 18

 I went out to a couple of parties last night so was a bit tired this morning and decided to get up at 6:30 for the markets instead of the usual 5:50, shocker I know. But what was handy was the fact that it was light outside and I could actually see what I was looking at! Today I felt I picked up some good quality pieces and when I tried them on at home I felt really good about myself in them which is always a plus!
The above stripe top was $3.50 and is  made out of a thick material making it perfect for winter, however I do think that it would look awesome paired with my leather shorts and leather cap.
 This fuzzy top is surprisingly really soft to wear and also $3.50 (I got a deal on these two tops). I think it would look good in an all black outfit to add some texture.
 This top was just $1 and I am so in love with the colour, finally something bright in my usually all black closet!
 This mesh dress/top was $4 and is amazing on, I am not sure what to wear underneath it though as a slip as I'm worried with black it may hide the stripe effect.
 I picked up this lovely vintage Sportsgirl dress for $5. Sportsgirl had some really cool pieces back in their early days and should do a vintage rewind collection of a few of their best designs!
Only bought these two pieces of jewellery today, the bracelet for $2 and the ring for $1, just more to add to the collection, it feels like soon I'll have one of everything!

Hope you have a great week ahead!

xx

Tip Fourteen: If you're like me and have sensitive skin make sure you try on all knit wear or any unusual fabric before committing to buy. There have been a couple of times where I've bought a cardigan without trying it on, only to get home and realise I've wasted money on something I can't wear!

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can