Monday, May 6, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...brilliantly styled lookbooks. I have an upcoming project for uni where I am styling a lookbook for a pretend vintage clothing website and am taking tonnes of inspiration from lookbooks from Beginning Boutique and Nasty Gal.
Wanting...Anything shearling. I am really liking thick, wooly textures at the moment and think a clutch or a jacket made out of shearling would be perfect.
Wearing...My new scarf from Sportsgirl. It is such a lovely dark shade of grey and is so long that I can wrap it around my neck several times.
Listening to...Over the Love by Florence Welch. One of the songs from the upcoming film The Great Gatsby, which I cannot wait to see!
xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Great blog
    Maybe we can follow each other?

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can