Monday, May 13, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Black and White. I have been seeing it everywhere lately, not just in fashion but in my design work, I can't seem to escape it! However black and white together is a timeless look where you can't really go wrong.
Wanting...These red leather overalls by Friend of Mine. Or maybe anything in this colour and texture, it just seems so luxurious and dark and everything that I love rolled into one.
Wearing...My winter coats. It has been consistently cold the past few days and it is so hard to not only get warm but to stay warm. So it is time to pull out the big guns with some thick, furry coats.
Listening to...Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. This song is on repeat right now and I can not get enough. Lana is such a beautiful emotional singer and her voice just makes me melt.
xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Loving the black & white thing too.

    Such an easy option, no need to over think, it's too easy really..!

    FJM
    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that winter coat of yours from? I LOVE the huge shearling collar it's gorgeous. Ah and totally hear you on the black and white. So simple and fresh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can