Monday, May 20, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Karla Deras of Karla's Closet. My all time favourite blogger, she has the best, timeless style that I hope to emulate one day. Right now she is inspiring all my latest purchases!
Wanting...my bed. I am sick with a cold at the moment and all I want is my cold and flu tablets and a warm bed. (P.S. This isn't my bed haha).
Wearing...my new knit from Sportsgirl. It is so cosy and soft which is really hard for me to find as my skin is super sensitive to anything that is slightly itchy!
Listening to...Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell and T.I. Everyone is probably sick of this song by now and I'm sure I will soon be too, but for now I will just ride out its popularity.
xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. love these stuff

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of post! I love this bedroom!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla is my favorite too. She doesn't seem like a sell out like all the rest. Great blog post dear!

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can