Monday, May 27, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired by...All white looks. Last week I bought an imitation of the infamous Zara skort online in white and cannot wait for its arrival so I can wear sleek, sporty, all white outfits.
Wanting...Amazing heels. I want bright colours, interesing designs, architectually inspired footwear, just because.
Wearing...my new Sportsgirl Houndstooth jacket. I had been eyeing it off for some time now without actually trying it on, however as soon as I put it on the other day I knew I had to own it. Its a beautiful cut, Chanel like and fits perfectly with the monochrome trend thats going on.
Listening to...Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. My beautiful boyfriend reminded me of this song last night by sending me the link and since then I have not stopped listening to it.
xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can