Thursday, May 2, 2013

Where I've Been...

 My posts have been quite erratic lately, and it's not because I haven't been at my computer, I've spent all my time on here lately, it is because I have been working on a uni assignment that is driving me crazy! I've had to design the promotional material for a make believe circus event and the pictures I'm sharing with you today are from the photoshoot I did with my friend Nikki that are the main imagery for all the material. Hopefully you guys think they're cool!

xx

INSTAGRAM: jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Such cool photos! Hope the assignment is going (went?) well!

    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the body paint is so cool! I remember doing something similar in College but I never looked this good!


    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! It looks like such a cool photoshoot :) xxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can