Thursday, June 13, 2013

April/May on Instagram

 Top Left - Rings I wore to work, Top Right - New tie-dye jeans, Bottom Right - Wearing my 10 year old cousins shoes while she wears mine, Bottom Left - My hair thanks to my 10 year old cousin
 Top Left - I had to suit up for a uni presentation, Top Right - Bottom Left - planning outfits for a photoshoot
 Top Left - New watch I bought online, Top Right - Behind the scenes on a uni photoshoot, Bottom Right - My outfit at a toga party I went to, Bottom Left - Another behind the scenes
Top Left - New necklace from the markets, Top Right - Bottom Left - BTS on another uni shoot.

Follow me on instagram @jaegerw

xx

Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/06/happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 10 year old cousin might be a genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can