Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

So it is my 19th birthday tomorrow and I thought I would put together a little dream wishlist of things that I would love to be surprised with in the morning. However some of these are probably a bit too expensive for my family or boyfriends' taste so they shall remain a dream for now!

I also handed in my last uni assignment today and man did it feel good! I am finally free until August and in the mean time I can't wait to blog more, posting more outfits and pictures of the adventures I hopefully will have over the next month and a half!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can