Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Trinkets

 After a night of drinking in celebration for my birthday last night I was in no shape and too tired to get up for the markets this morning, and I don't think I would have been able to coax my two friends who stayed over to wake up in the early hours of the morning. So I instead went shopping in the city with my lovely Scottish friend and found some beautiful pieces to add to my jewellery collection.
Above is an imitation of the Cartier Nail Bracelet from Pigeonhole. I was surprised at how much I liked it today when I tried it on since I thought that the idea of wearing a nail as a bracelet slightly ridiculous when I initially saw the Cartier one. However I have now been converted and think that this will look lovely and simple by itself or awesome stacked with a chunky gold watch.
As some of you may know I am a sucker for any jewellery that is gemstone related so I knew I had to have this gorgeous purple druzy necklace from Dangerfield. I really liked the design of the silver cage holding the druzy in place and I can't wait to wear it with some of my other silver necklaces.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love that bracelet!


    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can