Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 20

 Yesterday was such a nice day weather-wise at the markets, for once there wasn't the threat of rain and I wasn't under a blanket of dark grey clouds. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll finally get down there to sell my stuff!
I bought the above skirt for $2, although I am permanently in jeans at the moment I think the colours of the skirt will be great for summer for a more boho look.
 This oversized shirt/dress is a lovely crochet pattern that would look cute over a colourful bikini, it was $2.
The necklace was $1 and the ring $2, I find that I've been liking for gold/earthy tones in my jewellery lately.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love the first photo! I'm going to a festival next month and it's exactly what I want to wear. I need to find myself a flower crown <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can