Monday, June 10, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Moroccan/Boho/Tribal photoshoots. I am so in love with this trend and all I want to do is wear long skirts and capes and stack on the jewellery.
Wanting...An oversized coat, preferrably grey. I was inspired by the way a girl was dressed in an ad I recently saw on TV, she was wearing this big grey tweed like coat with black stockings, black ankle boots and a chunky scarf, she was of course wearing something under the coat however you couldn't see it because the coat was so big.
Wearing...my new black felt hat from City Beach! Finally I have found one that fits my gigantic head, I would have liked it if the brim was a bit bigger but how could I argue when it was on sale and my search for a black felt hat has lasted for probably 3 years now!
Listening to...More than a dream by Harrison Craig, one of the contestants on the Australian version of the voice. His performance tonight was remarkable and I adore this original song of his and plan to have it on replay!
xx


INSTAGRAM: jaegerw Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr Like me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. love the second photo!!!


    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love oversized coats!

    Don't miss today my Casual look.......with skorts and awesome Punk style booties!.

    Kisses from
    http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com - My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gurl!
    I found your blog through a comment you posted on fashion toast’s blog. Your blog is so good! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow Ill be doing a giveaway at 100 followers that I would love for you to be in to win. fallenfashionave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, beautiful post :)

    www.carolinelovescoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can