Monday, June 17, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Grunge Styling. Although I am a bit over the whole grunge trend, with some girls over doing it way too much, I like the more pretty side of it with beautiful coloured patterns and delicate flower headbands.
Wanting...A long fur jacket, I have my eye on a grey one from Princess Polly.
Wearing...My new black fur jacket from Valleygirl. I haven't bought anything from Valleygirl in quite a while but I walked in on Saturday just to have a quick look around and found this baby on sale for just $30.
Listening to...Unchained Melody by Harrison Craig. I am still on the Harrison Craig bandwagon and with the Voice grand finale tonight I hope he wins!
xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Love the jacket!

    http://inwithsophie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first two inspiration pics. I feel the same way as you about grunge.. taken too far it doesn't really speak to me, but a little dab of it goes a long way.
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can