Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...this image. This is how I am wanting to dress right now, basic black jeans, simple tee, blazer, layered necklaces, cool sunnies, wide brimmed hat, structured handbag and ankle boots, keeping it simple and looking effortlessly cool.
Wanting...a leopard print jacket. I've been wanting one for so long now but am yet to find the perfect style. I'm thinking something long like a trench coat with an oversized look to it. I imagine dressing it with an all black look underneath with delicate gold jewellery.
Wearing...my new leather sneakers from Sportsgirl. After shopping the other day in just a pair of gladiator sandals and getting my feet completely drench, I am realising I need something a bit more practical for this weather, thats where these shoes will come in handy.
Listening to...We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. I'm not a big fan of Miley although I have liked her fashion sense in previous years, but I cannot get her new song out of my head, so I'm not fighting it, just letting it run its course.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Nice shoes! And totally like the first picture.
    You have a nice blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other on bloglovin.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!


    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/06/afternoon-in-milan.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can