Saturday, July 13, 2013

DIY Leather Lunchbag Clutch

After being inspired this week to make my own leather lunchbag clutch, tonight I began on this little project.
Step One: Use A3 paper to create templates to place on the leather.
Step Two: Using the templates, cut out the pieces from your leather.
Step Three: Sew together the pieces accordingly.
Step Four: Cut away all the long threads and turn inside out.
Step Five: Marvel at your talent and ponder adding a zipper and magnet to keep it closed but decide 9:35pm is too late for all that.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I've found your blog. It's so lovely. Congrats. Do you check mine? www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is one awesome DIY. Loving how the bag turned out. I wish I had made mine myself, looks much better than the ones you can buy at Zara. x


    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks absolutely amazing, must try it! love from Prague :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can