Saturday, July 27, 2013

I couldn't RESist

 On man I am so punny. I promise I won't come up with another title for a post like this ever again.
Today I finally got round to shooting an outfit post to share with you all after roping in my unwilling younger brother to be my photographer and getting over my morbid fear of posing for 15 minutes. I also wanted to show you all my rad new jeans from RES Denim (you can check out their website here) after buying them online from Surfstitch.com last week. I had been on the search for their Kitty Skinny Whiplash jegging for weeks after seeing them on Perth instagram blogger For the Dreamers and falling in love with the laces up the legs and thinking that they were a cool variation of a typical black jean.






I dressed today in a very wintery look as we have been having some crazy rain and storms the past couple of days here in Perth and I had to wait for a break in the rain to go out and take some photos.
Wearing: Jeans from RES Denim / / Striped Top from the Markets / / Trench from Myer / / Scarf, Shoes and Rings on my right hand and left forefinger from Sportsgirl / / Hat from City Beach / / Necklace was a DIY / / Amythest ring from Dangerfield / / Small silver ring was my Mums'

Hope you are all having a great Saturday night!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE your rings! Where have you buy them? :)

    Kath from Seventy Two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rings in this post! simply amazing outfit!

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can