Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 21

 I stayed at my boyfriends' house last night so I didn't get the chance to post my latest market haul. I feel like I haven't done one of these in ages, probably because I haven't bought anything in a few weeks. I find I am getting very fussy probably because I feel like I have almost one of everything in my closet because of all the stuff I have bought from the markets!
The above blouse was just $2, it is slightly sheer so I am thinking of wearing a leather bra underneath it, now to buy a leather bra...
 It was hard to get a good angle of this jacket to capture the gold sheen that it gives off when the light hits the gold strands. It was $4 and a good subsitute to the gold sequin jacket at my work I was contemplating buying.
 For $2 I couldn't pass up this very cool gold gun ring, I am loving gold jewellery at the moment and this will be the perfect start to a new collection.
This white blazer was $3 and falls really nicely at the front, and is a really lovely soft fabric.

I want to do lots this week, I want to start a painting, have an op shop day and read all the magazines that I have neglected and have built up on my bedside dresser.

xx

Tip Sixteen: I have probably mentioned this before but try everything on if you can. I made the mistake of not trying on a jacket this weekend because I was too cold to take off my coat and came home to find it is too big for me, so now I will either have to try selling it or somehow making it work!

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Love the white blazer very summerish!

    XX,
    Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can