Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 23

With the rain pouring down as it has been, the turn out to todays' markets was quite dismal, yet I still managed to come away with this very cute vintage shift top/tunic for $5. I really liked the baby blue/lilac shades and the subtle basket weave pattern, and when I got it home and tried it on the structured shoulders really balanced out the overall shape. 
Check out my instagram to see the outfit I thought of for this top!

xx
INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. You, and your blog are just fabulous! Also, that top looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top and only 5 dollars... so cheap!

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can