Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Taking Care

Since being on holiday from uni I've been trying to take care of myself a bit better by creating some routine in my life. Meaning I'm putting aside time to read the books I want, trying to avoid late nights by going to bed at a reasonable hour, doing some form of exercise each day and coming up with a skin care routine in the mornings. I thought I would then share with you my current favourite products to use:
Bio-Oil: I've recently started using Bio-Oil once again after obtaining a few new scars from surgery I had last year, so I am trying to reduce the appearance of these as well a some stretch marks by using a few drops each day. 
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream: I have stolen this from my mum temporarily/permanently to use on my dry nails. I haven't taken care of my nails in the past and so they and the skin around them are quite damaged and I am trying to rectify this by putting some moisture back in them!
Love and Glamour Perfume: Not really a skin care product but I thought I would include it anyway since it is a part of my morning routine, but this perfume by Jennifer Lopez is my current favourite scent. While I am not usually a fan of the celebrity created/endorsed perfumes, this one was on sale and surprisingly smelt lovely and not too over the top.
The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter: This is without a doubt the best smelling body butter I have ever used, it smells just like my favourite flavour of Roc Candy and has me smelling sweet all day. I use it mainly on my legs to stop them from drying out.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. That strawberry body butter is amazing!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used any of these products, but I'm guessing the clarins hand cream would do me no harm! My nails and cuticles could use some extra care ;)

    La Vie en Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body butter is amazing...
    Nice post
    s

    http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can