Monday, July 1, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired by...the art of layering. At the end of this year I will be going away with my family to travel over Europe and America for 3 months so right now I am trying to find ways to layer lots of clothes and still look good. I do however know that in some countries all I am going to care about is staying warm!
Wanting...more gold jewellery. For a long time I have been a lover of all things silver however I am going through a sudden phase of really liking gold jewellery, expecially when it is mixed with purple stones.
Wearing...my 2 new pairs of jeans from Cotton On. They are having a massive sale right now and a bunch of their jeans are just $10! Such a bargain...
Listening to...Rescue Me by You Me At Six and Chiddy Bang. An old song that I've recently gotten into again mainly because I love the voice of the lead singer of You Me At Six.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can