Monday, July 15, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...The ManiaMania Babylon lookbook. They seriously do the coolest lookbooks ever, the concept and styling is always beautiful. I particularly love the dark background and shadows and would love to do a photoshoot of my own soon like this.
Wanting...a hand bracelet cuff thing. I have a feeling it would be annoying as hell but it would be another beautiful way to adorn my hand!
Wearing...My new Windsor Smith shoes. I wasn't sure at first but now I love them and I am not letting them go.
Listening to...Wicked Games by The Weeknd. I know I am quite late on this bandwagon, but I only looked him up the other day and I am now in love with this song and once I am over it I will listen to the rest of them...

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

9 comments:

  1. beautiful post!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/07/hanita.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics!!

    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the hand rings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sandals! And if youre gonna get one of those bracelet to ring thingys dont get it in gold! my friend had it and it ended up looking super tacky.
    xx

    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational photos! Love them dearly!

    XX,
    Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can