Monday, July 22, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...People wearing pattern. I'm being drawn to anything lately that is colourful and has a pattern, it makes me think of summer and makes my winter days just that bit more interesting and less dark and dreary.
Wanting...A full body jumpsuit. I own a few short ones but now I am looking for something more winter appropriate. I'm thinking something in a black slinky fabric with a tapered leg and plunging neckline.
Wearing...My Op Shop finds from todays' adventure. I scoured a couple of op shops today being in a shopping mood and found an awesome oversized grey coat, a simple silver bangle and a pair of high waisted vintage Levi's that I am thinking of cutting holes into the knees of.
Listening to...I'm Out by Ciara feat. Nicki Minaj. I've actually been a huge fan of Ciaras' ever since I was about 9 or 10 and she came out with the song My Goodies. I was innocent at that time and had no idea what she was singing about but her songs have always been fun to listen to, and she is an amazing dancer!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. wow these pieces are really difficult to pull off!!!!
    i am definitely inspired to try these out <3

    xx Michelle

    www.michetteee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love your entire blog so much! It has to be my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can