Thursday, July 25, 2013

Which One!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Alright, so for a while now I have wanted a drapey/wrap top thing becuase I think it would look awesome with just a pair of skinny jeans and some ankle boots, it seems like a solid closet staple. I have been waiting around for a variation of it to come into one of my local shops with no luck, and instead I found two versions of it online and am now confused as to which one I should buy. My resolution: list out the pros and cons here and get you guys to help me decide (brownie points to the people who actually read this and help me choose).

Topshop
Pros: 3/4 sleeve design which is normally how I wear blouses, the draping is pretty, it seems like a good length, the neckline isn't too revealing, there is something else from Topshop I want to buy so I can bundle and get free delivery and it looked really nice on Sara from Harper and Harley.
Cons: 34 pounds = $48AUS - not really that much of an issue but I am a cheap skate and always want everything I buy to be as cheap as possible, it's 100% Viscose which just screams danger to me as this fabric is prone to shrinking, I have never bought from Topshop before, nor have I ever bought a top online before.

Sheinside
Pros: $25 - won't do as much damage to my wallet, the style seems loose and casual, 100% Cotton which is good, I have the ability to wear it longsleeved if I chose, free shipping!
Cons: Last time I bought from Sheinside the sizing was very small despite the fact I ordered a L, the fabric seems very sheer and I don't want to wear a cami underneath it.

I want your opinions so please leave a comment! Hope you all have a great weekend!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. interesting review dear! the topshop one looks better though..

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The topwhop one looks a bit old, go for the one on the right, although It's sheer it looks more youthful xx b

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :) your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the sheinside one and I'm so glad I got it. The fabric is actually not that sheer, I wore a black bra under mine and could hardly see it. The fabric is also quite nice. Sheinside are a complete bitch to deal with but I think it's worth it. Hope that helps. Ps. I operate just like you, the cheaper the better haha xx

    www.loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can