Saturday, August 3, 2013

Matchy-Matchy

 I had planned on shooting an outfit post tonight, however my resident photographer is at a 90's party so I thought I would post some inspiration for the latest trend that I love, the co-ord look. With a few stores dabbling in this trend last summer I was not won over thinking that the look was a bit OTT. However after seeing many streetstyle pics of some women looking very chic in head to toe pattern, I am now on the look out for the perfect co-ord outfit. I'm thinking one black and white striped look as a basic, everyday, and a colourful, patterned one for fun!






Also I hope everyone is liking my new blog logo! I love it so much and think it gives a breath of fresh air to my little blog! I will get to designing my business cards ASAP.

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can