Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Suit Up







Feeling particularly inspired lately by sleek androgynous looks with the right touches of femininity. I personally find this style difficult to pull off, often finding myself looking a bit too corporate. The trick I think is in choosing the right pieces, particularly for a short person like me. A pair of skinny pants, a long oversized blazer, a loose blouse with a low neckline and a pair of high heels would create a balanced look. Whereas taller people would get away with wearing a loose trouser, with their height counteracting the illusion of looking like a rectangle of too much fabric.

Hopefully I will be able to get out to take a few pictures for an outfit post in the next couple of days, however the constant threat of a downpour has made this near impossible so fingers crossed for the weather to clear up soon!

xx

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can