Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 25

As the sky threatened to crack open at any moment this morning, there were only a handful of people bravely setting up their stalls at the markets. With only 2 girls down there selling clothing and accessories, this made it a very cheap day for me, picking up this pair of fake Chanel earrings for just $1. I am still feeling quite partial towards gold jewellery lately, and love anything that can be a statement on its' own.

In other news, I went back to uni last week after a blissful month and a half off and am currently trying to organise my life into some sort of order where I can manage uni, study, work, blogging and a social life all at the same time. So far, not so good as I drown in the sea that is weekly readings and paperwork. Hopefully I will find the majestical balance soon!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can