Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 26

 While better than last week, the markets this morning was still pretty empty with just a handful of people selling clothes and accessories. However I had much better luck later on in the morning at the Polka Dot Vintage Markets at the Claremont Showgrounds, picking up a few pieces I'll show off later this week.
The above scarf was just a dollar. I've been really drawn to scarves lately, and want to start wearing them either in my hair or as an accessory on my handbag.
 I am still aboard the stripes bandwagon this season, and for $2 how could I resist this navy and white striped top.
 They read Ralph Lauren on the inside label, how true this is, I don't know, yet for $2 I am telling myself that I have made a major saving.
A closet staple, the cropped black blazer, I've finally found one with the type of collar I was after and fits me perfectly. I picked this old Valleygirl one up for $5.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can