Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 27

 Just a quick post tonight, I need to finish off an assignment before bed!
I picked up only a couple of things this morning at the markets, it was once again quiet with people swarming over the few that braved the weather to set up a stall.
The above denim jacket I picked up for $7, I admit is quite '80s, but I think it could be really cool over a black body con dress, or maybe I could grunge it up a bit over a shift dress with a mad pattern.
Last weekend at the vintage market I was looking at all the patterned blouses, either finding them too drab, bad old fashion, or way too overpriced, yet this one for $4 I don't think was such a bad buy!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can