Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sunday Session

 Sunday was a busy day where I had two birthday events to go to, one in the afternoon sitting around at a pub right on the river for my best friend, and a dinner in the evening for one of the gorgeous girls I work with!

 I was feeling particularly inspired by my favourite blogger Karla Deras that day so wore a loose blouse tucked into a pair of rolled up jeans to show off my new shoes, and threw on a vintage coat over the top.

 I am so in love with my new shark tooth necklace from Sportsgirl, I had been wanting something similar to the Givenchy one for so long, since I am obsessed with anything and everything shark related.
Wearing: Jeans by Guess / / Blouse from the Markets / / Vintage coat from Broken Doll / / Shoes from the Markets / / Clutch from the Markets / / Bracelet from the Markets / / Watch by Fossil / / Ring on right hand from the Markets / / Ring on left hand from Diva / / Necklace from Sportsgirl / / Sunglasses from a Red Cross Op Shop

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning, a nice healthy and beautiful girl with gorgeous hair and style!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That printed top is so nice on you! I like it worn tucked into the jeans :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics! GREAT Hair! I am loving your blog my dear, I'm a new follower for sure! please check out my blog 'Cover to Cover' when you get a chance - and please follow if you enjoy :) xxx http://covertocoverstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can