Monday, August 5, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...the new Zara Lookbook. Wearing all black is so easy, and definately one of the staple looks that I fall back on when I am not having such a great day. I love how Zara has made all black outfits a little bit sexier with the lingerie inspired slip dress and balanced it out with a wide-brimmed hat and oversized coat.
Wanting...a bomber jacket. While I do feel this trend is somewhat slowly being phased out, it is only recently that I have been inspired by others on how to wear one, my favourite look is wearing it with a pair of skin tight black jeans, a simple tee, basic heels, having the jacket draped across your shoulders and holding a cool clutch.
Wearing...my new red shorts from Sportsgirl. I probably need to take my legs out of winter hibernation by applying some fake tan first, but I'm really looking forward to wearing these shorts on a warmer day. I imagine pairing them with a new fuzzy white jumper of mine and a pair of tan sandals.
Listening to...Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo feat. 2Chainz. One of the models at the Sportsgirl Summer Roadshow last week was playing this song and ever since I have been obsessed!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can