Monday, August 12, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...Autumn Streetstyle. While this picture wasn't taken in Australia, I am feeling inspired by others dressing for the changing seasons and making use of transitional pieces like light trench coats and harem style pants.
Wanting...a mid calf length pencil skirt. I am currently loving this trend however amd a bit worried that my height and body shape may not suit this particular style! So I am on the hunt for the perfect length skirt that doesn't make me look too short!
Wearing...my new monochrome dress from Sportsgirl. I feel so guilty that my new purchases are almost always from Sportsgirl, but when working there it's hard to keep your hands off the new arrivals!
Listening to...Tennis Court by Lorde. This New Zealand singer has caught my attention this past week after I heard how amazing she was at Splendour on the Grass in Byron Bay!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all an inspiration!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I saw a skirt similar to the one in the first photo at H&M today! I'm bummed I didn't snatch it up :( Love those shots! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits - my shape isn't so great however for the old pencil skirt.
    Cool song too thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can