Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This Week I Am...

Inspired By...the oversized Dolce and Gabbana earrings from S/S 13. These have me wanting summer, wearing a cute floaty white dress and a pair of earrings like these, and maybe a pair of tan sandals.
Wanting...A black bralette. I have been searching for the perfect one for months now to no avail. If anyone knows where to get a good one from post a link in the comments!
Wearing...my new holographic bag from Sportsgirl. After looking at it for weeks now I finally caved and bought it, convincing myself it will be a perfect tote for summer.
Listening to...Burn by Ellie Goulding. Probably one of my favourite female singers ever, she has the most angelic voice and her songs are just pretty damn cool.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Love the huge costume jewelry! Don't know if I would actually wear it but it sure it beautiful

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. try american apparel for bralettes :) !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can