Friday, August 30, 2013

What's Trending...

 So I thought I would share with you guys what has been keeping me away from the blog this week! For one of my classes at uni, Fashion Merchandising, I've had to do a tonne of research about what's going on in the world politically, economically and socially and how this may influence the Spring/Summer trends for 2014 in Australia. So the three trends I've predicted have been gladiator sandals, statement earrings and co-ordinate two piece outfits. I then had to chose my favourite and create a layout that would be suitable for a magazine.

It will be interesting to see if these trend predictions actually come to be true!


I have one more assignment to finish off this weekend then I am somewhat free for a while! Cannot wait!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can