Saturday, September 7, 2013

Espadrille

 After noticing lots of bloggers wearing Chanels' espadrilles I thought that the espadrille trend was something that I would like to try out. I'm usually extremely fussy when it comes to my shoes, so I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this pair from Seed Heritage were so comfy! I can see these being a very good replacement for my Havaiana thongs for spring/summer and plan on pairing them with little white dresses or light denim cut off shorts.
Since I have never owned a pair of espadrilles before I put together a little inspiration post for myself on what I could potentially wear with them!





I am very tempted now to get the leopard print leather version of mine, however I think I will just give my stripe ones a test run first.

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, these shoes are some of my favourite summer shoes ever! I got a pair of Paez (Argentinian brand), they have the cutest designs!
    Love the photos you put together in this post!

    I'd like to invite you to my Firmoo giveaway where you can win lovely glasses or sunglasses. Come and take a look if you like:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2013/08/firmoo-classic-series-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love espadrilles, especially the Celine leopard print ones ahh!

    www.sistercouture-fashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espadrilles all the way! Too bad we are going into Winter here.. no espadrilles for me :(

    x Sharday

    P.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Shardette Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can