Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Finally Mine!

 If you look back to my feature on the Sportsgirl Summer Roadshow you would find that after seeing this necklace I was in love and just waiting for it to turn up in store, and finally it was delivered yesterday! It is so perfect and I just cannot wait to start wearing it, I'm thinking of pairing it with the co-ord that I showed you guys in my Monday post (perfect weekend outifit!).


xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Guess Watches
    Michael Kors Watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."

    FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY | CONCRETE REPAIRS SYDNEY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can