Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Market Haul: Part 28

 Today was Fathers' Day so I hope you all had a lovely day celebrating! This also meant like the past couple of weeks that there wasn't many sellers down at the markets, yet I still managed to find a few bargains all for just $2 each.
The above top is not something that I would usually wear, however the whole Mexican/South American fiesta vibe I think will be very cool this Summer. So I am imagining wearing this with a simple pair of denim cut offs, white sandals and a colourful bag to match.
 While this dress appears to be nothing too special, it reminds me of the whole pyjama trend that was popular about 2 years ago, and I think it would be an easy, simple dress to throw on over my bikini to go to the beach.
Finally these aqua pants from are an old pair by Topshop and will be a good to wear at uni to break up all the jeans I have been wearing recently.

Hope you had a great weekend!

xx


INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can