Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Perfect Leopard Jacket

Just a quick post today showing off the leopard print fur jacket that I picked up at the Polka Dot Vintage Markets a couple of weeks back. Currently I am swamped with a bunch of assignments that are all due at around the same time!


Wearing: Vintage Leopard Fur Jacket / / Jeans from an Op Shop / / White Crop Top from Sportsgirl / / Flatforms from the Markets / / Clutch by Jag

xx

Big props to my brother for taking my picture!

INSTAGRAM: @jaegerw
Follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter and Tumblr
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. love this outfit!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/09/last-day-in-puglia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes were such a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that jacket! and i you did an amazing job styling it, looks fab with he jeans and the neutral colours shoes!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read them all and they make my day! I'll try to get back to you when I can